Your cart is currently empty.
MICHAEL STARS x CITIZENS OF HUMANITY x A GOLD E
$3,000 SPRING SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 3:00 pm PST on February 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm PST on February 28, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Michael Stars, Inc. and Citizens of Humanity LLC (“Sponsors”), and their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Enter. Standard Entry: To enter, visit http://www.michaelstars.com/springsweepstakes between Monday, February 8, 2016 , 3:00 PM PST and 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, February 28, 2016 and complete the entry form by providing your e-mail address. By clicking "enter now" entrant agrees to receive emails from Sponsors. Opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Sponsors emails. Subscribing is free. Only one (1) entry per person via the email form. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entrants will receive additional entries for shares submitted via the social sharing link.
All entries and requests become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Winner may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder.
3. Selection of Winner. One (1) winner will be chosen at random at the end of Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for Promotion drawing. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. A total of one (1) winner will be selected throughout the Promotion Period. The winner will be selected at random following the promotion period and will be contacted to claim their prize on or before Monday, March 7, 2016.
4. Prizes. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize is $3,000. Prize includes up to $1,000 worth of merchandise from each Sponsor. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Michael Stars, Inc. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local taxes or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of each of the winners for the retail value of the corresponding Prize. Any and all remaining balances of prize become void if not redeemed by December
5. Notification. Potential winner will receive an email notification via the email address used to enter the Promotion on or before Monday, March 7, 2016 . Potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message and provide mailing address details within five (5) days of receipt. If potential winner does not respond to the direct message nor provide mailing address details within the required time frame, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winner will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible, randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsors to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion for Sponsors advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsors are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 1, 2016 to:
Public Relations Department
12955 South Chadron Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Michael Stars, Inc.
12955 South Chadron Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Citizens of Humanity, LLC.
715 Bickett Street
Huntington Park, CA 90255